converserawks.blogspot.com
Profile
JINGZHEN;
15101994

nanhuarian`` 209
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
oh yes, it's best viewed using FIREFOX.

Wants

blah blah blah.

Speak





Credits ©
Designer : PauLeNe
Brushes : xXx
Image : xXx
Software : xXx
Fonts: xXx
Basecodes: xXx
Now Playing


Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Heya. Qilin and I have made a poem specially for Qilin. LOL 4gotten what it is alr. But I rmb it's all abt SEXAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Qilin. =)
So sianz...Changed the playlist music. I WANNA GO OUT WITH MY FRIENDS!!! Maybe going to wild wild wet with...err who? I don't know. Then farewell party @ Sentosa. So little people going... Invited the whole class[I think] less than half the class is going. HAIZ... Decorated my phone a few days ago.
Before:


[It's not my phone for that but mine still looks similar]
After:
Damn lame. Two different covers too. -.-"

Kaeys gtg eat my lunch. Byebye!


JingZhen