converserawks.blogspot.com
Profile
JINGZHEN;
15101994

nanhuarian`` 209
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
oh yes, it's best viewed using FIREFOX.

Wants

blah blah blah.

Speak





Credits ©
Designer : PauLeNe
Brushes : xXx
Image : xXx
Software : xXx
Fonts: xXx
Basecodes: xXx
Now Playing


Monday, December 04, 2006
Heys. Gonna hav a farewell party at sentosa next saturday. CaiLing asked me if I wanna go Wild Wild Wet on next Tuesday. No idea. Qilin just came back from genting. SO SHIOK. I didn't even go there. I think either 23d or 24th dec is MY turn to go OVERSEAS.=) to hongkong i think. not sure. Pearlie's gone to Australia, Gold Coast. Should be fun. TWEETY BIRD!!!SPONGEBOB!!!BUGS BUNNY!!! OMG~! I'm still thinking of those. XD
Qilin's gone #@~~##%$%. She keeps on saying that LEON [my GAYdidi] is my LOVER. -.-" But everyone knows that Leon is HERS and ALWAYS HERS. =) Maybe other people. But I don't know. He's been too boastful... saying tt so many GIRLS confessed to him... LOL. Like I care sia.
Jason said tt he would sponsor me all the way to lvl20 in maple if I play maple in aquila. But he's been too busy doing his wedding in maple. Money's tight he said. LOL. He said tt he would oso be my bro in maple. See first. I'll consider. =) I'm now training in cassopeia. from lvl16 to lvl18. I'M BACK TO MAPLING BUSINESS. =)hahax
Okays, I gotta go, coz Qilin is asking me to talk to her.haiz...SIANZ

JingZhen